Planning a Road Trip?
Summer get away? Like having a long weekend outing across the country with friends or family? Road trip is always fun and exciting especially if you complete it without hassle. To minimize the problems to occur, creating a checklist for the things that you need to carry throughout your trip is very important.
Before packing up your essential things in your road trip and your vehicle (car) is the most essential things that must be completely checked before hitting the long road trips. Safety first must be applied all the time. If you aren’t able to do it by your self, bringing your vehicle to mechanic shop for professional assessment and repairs needed. And by doing that you can maximize the time you need to plan your trips without worrying whether your car can work fully functional in your whole road trip.
Before you start a road trip here’s a short check list for your vehicle:
- Engine oil of your car
- Fluids of your car
- Air pressure of your car
- Tire wear by using tread gauge
- Car’s air filter
- Car lights and signals
- Emergency equipment and if they can work
- Car wash
- Test ride
After you vehicle is fully checked, preparing your next travel checklists is less stressful. You travel packing is now depends on whose will join the trip. Some people likes to travel with light packs and some likes to travel with full checklist of the belongings. More often, we mostly travel over-pack with full of unnecessary things and as we travel under-pack. We often forget essential things in travels like car chargers, wallet or even food we prepared last night. To avoid these from happening, a simple checklist for your road trip might be your best bud to bring your road trip less worry and more enjoyable.
Road Trip Item Checklist Necessities:
Phone, Wallet, Keys
– They are often called valuables for very much more reasons. Traveling without these are mostly ending up very difficult, therefore securing these 3 valuables is very important.
– Portability is always the best choice when picking one And to decide what kind back pack you are going to choose is determine the activity, location and the duration of your trip. Example, Hiking, mostly light and portable and have lots of compartments. When the location involves water, a dry bag is your best choice to keep your valuables safe and dry. Lastly duration, will tell you how much clothes, snacks and hygiene necessities that you need to fit inside your back packs throughout your road trip.
Charger, Powerbank and Waterproof Phone Case
– As we travel, we often documents (Photo and Video) our traveling experiences with our smartphones. Therefore bringing charger and powerbank is always important to make it last for the whole day. Waterproof phone case will protect your smartphone whenever bodies of water is present in your destination, Better than safe than sorry.
Wireless Portable Speaker
– Sharing music playlist is always fun in road trips. Whenever you go, you can always play music, sing music or even dance with it with your friends and family. Just invest to high quality and waterproof speakers that can go anywhere near beach, pools and waterfalls.
Personal hygiene necessities inside its bag
– Mostly forgotten things in every travels, shampoo, soap, sunscreen, lotion, toothbrush and toothpaste and put it all in a toiletry bag. Mostly comes with hooks, and can avoid spreading and spills. But if you are checking in a hotel, this items are mostly provided for you. Therefore if hotel was not included in your road trip, better secure these items to avoid extra travel expenses.
First Aid Kit
– These are you quick response kit in case of injury happens in your trip, you never know when it might happens or not. make sure you have a travel first aid kit that contains bandages, Imodium, Antibacterial ointment, Paracetamol and Motion sickness tablets. Also if you have existing condition, your Prescription medicine must always be inside of it.
Perk Items: Tent, hammock and light pillow
– If your road trip includes camping or beach, these items are very useful in outdoor. It always gives a relaxing vibes if you can rest under the trees with hammock, and your outdoor overnight camping is always solved by your tent.
Book now at Expedia
Traveling by the road is always great with family and friends, And speaking of traveling, Expedia also offers Hotels, Activities and Attractions at discounted prices that may suit your road trips destination and may even get extra 10% or more OFF on select hotels if you subscribed. And lastly you can also their online booking page offers special daily deals when you book early. Visit Expedia.co.in for more details about the promotions they offer.