The Things You Should Avoid When You’re In Dubai
Dubai is a paradise for tourists because of its magnificent metropolitan city. It is built atop the sandy Arabian Desert on the Persian Gulf. It is also known as the City of Superlatives due to its old-world charm. Dubai’s towering skyscrapers, extreme temperatures, and beautiful markets.
Throughout the year, this country attracts people from all over the globe. However, if you’re thinking of traveling to Dubai. Make sure to avoid these things so you won’t be in deep trouble.
- You must avoid using your left hand to greet anyone. Use your right hand to open doors, to eat, and to hand over something, especially food.
- PDA is considered socially unacceptable.
- Outfits that flash a lot of skin in public are not allowed.
- The use of vulgar language in public and insulting comments toward Islam or Muslims is considered a punishable offense.
- Taking photos without permission is a NO-NO.
- Only bring medicines that are permitted by the UAE.
- Eating, drinking, and smoking in public during the holy month of Ramadan is forbidden.
- Making rude hand gestures while driving is not acceptable.
- Do not carry adult content books, women fashion magazines. Items made in Israel when you visit Dubai. Also, do not bring any pork items with you.
- Disrespecting the royal family, the culture, laws, politics, and the people can be severely penalized.
- It is forbidden for unmarried couples to stay together in a hotel room.
- Cross-dressing may cause detention by the police.
- Drinking in public is another NO-NO.
- Dancing in public places is deemed to be provocative, as is playing loud music.
- Lastly, missing out on the most popular tourist spots is something you should avoid too. When in Dubai, you should go out and explore the beauty of the country.
Cruise118.com the cruise experts that you need on your next vacation
Cruise118.com is the destination for those seeking a cruising experience with a difference. ‘Exceptional as standard’ underpins everything we do: it drives our team and ensures we offer nothing but award-winning service. Independent, passionate, and reliable, we want to inspire you to explore the world by sea and make sure you embark on a cruise holiday that is absolutely perfect for you. Book now at Cruise118.com for exclusive prices and added benefits, including free on-board spend, free all-inclusive perks, and low prices that you cannot find elsewhere!